Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Top 10 Internet Browser, 2008

Many people are familiar with Web Browser. Of course without them we will not be able to view the website. I've been the fan of Mozilla FireFox ever since its release for so many reason. Among them would be free, lite-ness, and less Spyware as to compare with the more popular (decreasing by now) Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Well here are the top 10 internet browser based on my survey from Top Ten Reviews:


TOP 10 RANKINGS


  1. Mozilla FireFox
  2. Google Chrome
  3. Internet Explorer
  4. Opera
  5. Safari
  6. Maxthon
  7. Flock
  8. Avant Browser
  9. Deepnet Explorer
  10. PhaseOut

I
was quite surprised to see several other browsers that i'm not familiar with such as Maxthon, Flock, Avant, Deepnet Explorer and PhaseOut. I think its time for me to give a try on each one of those so that I can give u all my opinion on the remaining browser that I'm not familiar with in near future. Til then~

5 Comments:

Nickelby said...

Mozilla Firefox always rule :-)

Miss Rosé said...

yeah, agree with that. :-)

Anonymous said...

Opera will always be the best.

Emmanuel Lim said...

=) FireFox for me... Tested Opera only once.. but Mozilla Firefox rules~

Anonymous said...

1 browser, end of 2012, will rule them all. Browster. Hihihi...